SEDA LIO BEACH ESCAPE
Enjoy the space, beauty and tranquility of the world’s most beautiful island — El Nido! Choose your stay dates below. Rest assured prevention measures are in place to help keep everyone safe throughout. For reservations and other details, please call our Reservations team at (0917) 819 0852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 5-8 | March 12-15 | March 19-22 | March 26-29
April 9-12 | April 16-19 | April 23-26 | April 30-May 3
May 7-10 | May 14-17 | May 21-24 | May 28-31
June 4-7 | June 11-14 | June 18-21 | June 25-28
Rates start at PhP 30,000 net per person (twin-sharing)
April 1-4 (Holy Week)
Rates start at Php 32,000 net per person (twin-sharing)
Note: Single occupancy and Suite rates also available.
• Round-trip ticket Manila-Lio-Manila
• Airport transfers (Lio Airport-Seda Lio-Lio Airport)
• Three nights accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Use of pool, gym, game room, e-lounge, children’s play room
• Complimentary WiFi
• Non-motorized water sports
Terms and Conditions:
• Travellers will be required to undergo a swab test 48 hours prior to departure date. Boarding pass will only be released after submission of “negative” swab test result to the hotel reservations team.
• Travelers will also have to get a QR-coded tourist ID from https://guest.elnidotourism.ph/ prior.
• Operations follow community quarantine guidelines and local government regulations.
• Children and senior citizens are allowed; exceptions are individuals with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities.
Escape to a haven for tranquility while enjoying the comforts, services, and conveniences of Seda Lio, a contemporary hotel resort in El Nido, Palawan.
Seda Lio is the first complete facility to cater to travellers in a prime destination just five minutes from the airport. The 150-room resort-hotel caters to meeting and incentive groups, leisure tourists, families, destination weddings
and other discerning visitors to this stunning vacation spot that offers modern facilities and conveniences, while showcasing the area’s biodiversity and spectacular natural attractions.